WE WELCOME COMMENTS, BUT WE REQUIRE RESPECT
We welcome and are excited at any opportunity to expand the conversation, but, as we all know, without some simple ground rules, conversations, especially on the web, can turn ugly quickly. Therefore, please find our Comments Policy below.
By posting on our blog here at 3DLabs.com, you agree to the following:
- You may comment without registering. You can log-in via Disqus, OpenID, Twitter, Facebook—or not at all. It’s up to you.
- You may post anonymously. Obviously, there are benefits to networking via your comments so I don’t recommend this, but you may do so if you wish. We may change this rule, at any time, if it is abused.
- You may post follow-up questions. If you have a question, chances are you are not alone. Others are likely thinking similarly. Therefore, we would rather receive your comments on the blog than via email. The wider the audience, the greater the benefit.
- You may disagree with us. We have no issue at all with healthy debate. We are well aware there area myriad of ways to run a business. However, if at any point you disagree with our thoughtsor that of your fellow readers, we simply ask that you do so in a respectful, non-argumentative manner. Failure to maintain a respectful voice may lead to removal.
- We reserve the right to delete your comments. This is our blog, our avenue to provide some insight from our personal experience and education. We do not have an obligation to publish your comments. If you’re a U.S. citizen, The First Amendment gives you the right to express your opinions on your blogbut does not mean we must allow it on ours. Specifically, we will delete your comments if you post something that is, in our opinion, (a) snarky; (b) off-topic; (c) libelous, defamatory, abusive, harassing, threatening, profane, pornographic, offensive, false, misleading, or which otherwise violates or encourages others to violate my sense of decorum and civility or any law, including intellectual property laws; or (d) “spam,” i.e., an attempt to advertise, solicit, or otherwise promote goods and services.
- You retain ownership of your comments. We do not own your comments and we expressly disclaim any and all liability that may result from them. By commenting on our site, you agree that you retain all ownership rights in what you post here and that you will relieve 3D Labs, LLC and any of its owners, or affiliates, from any and all liability that may result from those postings.
- You grant us a license to post your comments. This license is worldwide, irrevocable, non-exclusive, and royalty-free. You grant us the right to store, use, transmit, display, publish, reproduce, and distribute your comments in any format, including but not limited to a blog, in a book, a video, or presentation.
In short, our goal is to host interesting conversations with caring, honest, and respectful people. We believe this simple comments policy will facilitate this and we appreciate your adherence and understanding.
Should you have any questions, please contact us.