Healthy and Delicious: The Ultimate High-Protein Brownie Recipe
Seriously, do you know anyone who doesn't want to indulge in a delicious brownie from time to time? We sure don't! Brownies are da bomb!
Since these amazing morsels of ooey, gooey goodness must be enjoyed in serious moderation, we figured it was time for us to share our yummy, in-house recipe for the best high-protein brownies we know of.
Made with a combination of oat flour, cocoa powder, WheyMode protein powder, and other wholesome ingredients, each bite is bursting with rich chocolate flavor and a boost of protein.
Perfect for satisfying sweet cravings while fueling your body, these brownies are sure to become a new staple in your kitchen. Just remember, you cannot eat them 3 or 4 at a time.
So preheat your oven, gather your ingredients, and get ready to bake the best high-protein brownies you've ever tasted!
- 1 cup (120g) oat flour
- 1/2 cup (40g) unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1 scoop (30g) WheyMode chocolate protein powder
- 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1 cup (200g) granulated sugar
- 1/2 cup (120ml) unsweetened almond milk
- 1/2 cup (120ml) melted coconut oil
- 2 large eggs
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- Preheat oven to 350°F (180°C). Grease an 8x8 inch (20x20 cm) baking pan.
- In a medium bowl, whisk together the oat flour, cocoa powder, whey protein powder, baking powder, and salt.
- In a separate large bowl, mix the sugar, almond milk, melted coconut oil, eggs, and vanilla extract.
- Gradually add the dry ingredients to the wet mixture and stir until well combined.
- Pour the batter into the prepared pan and bake for 20-25 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted into the center comes out clean.
- Allow cooling completely before slicing and serving. Enjoy!
There you have it! This is a simple and delicious recipe for our very favorite high-protein brownies.
Each bite provides a chocolatey, protein-packed treat that will fuel your body and satisfy your sweet cravings.
Don't wait any longer! Get up, move your butt, and go preheat that oven now. It's time to bake!
And yes, we promise, you'll be amazed at how easy and delicious these brownies are.
Thank us later!
…we would love to hear your thoughts on this, or any other article we write, so please, drop us your comments, ideas, input, and suggestions in the comments below.
And, by all means, if you think anyone in your world might like something we write, use the share buttons below to help us spread the word!
Until next time...PROGRESS, not PERFECTION!
Don’t forget, always consult your physician before making any changes to your diet or exercise regimen.
Live a 3D Life...Decisions Determine Destinations!
There are no comments yet. Be the first one to post one!