Just in case you were unaware…we live in the Information Age!
Unfortunately, even with all this knowledge available at our fingertips, we just can’t seem to get the majority of society to recognize or understand the important role exercise plays in how we live and how we age.
Sure, most people will almost always shy away from anything that they perceive as hard. And yes, unfortunately, most people think incorporating exercise, at the appropriate levels, into their daily life as tough. But it doesn’t have to be!
To be honest, if people were to pay attention, getting 15-30 minutes of some form of fitness daily is a hell of a lot easier than slowly dying in an unhealthy body!
We wanted to make it as simple as possible for anyone and everyone to see some of the top reasons exercise should be a priority. In this simple list, we are sure you can find at least a few you can personally attach to.
10 Top Reasons to Exercise
- Improves Quality of Life: Live longer, happier, healthier!
- Reduces Risk of Disease and Illness: Boosts your immune system, reduce the risk of heart attack, stroke, high blood pressure!
- Increases Strength Levels: The stronger we are, the easier daily life, now, and later, becomes!
- Helps You Feel Better: More energy, more flexibility, more enjoyment in daily life!
- Prevents Obesity: Anything that can help reduce excess body fat should be a goal for all!
- Improves Your Appearance: Who doesn’t want to not only feel and perform better but look better also!
- Improves Self Esteem: It’s simple. The better you look, feel, and perform… the happier, more confident you will be!
- Acts as a Natural Anti-Depressant: Exercise provides a proven, healthy stress-relief!
- Gives You Goals and Purpose: Setting and achieving goals sets a new standard of expectation, thus one small success leads to another!
- Creates Greater Success: The happier and healthier your body and mind, the more productive, successful you will be!
We are not so foolish as to assume that you will emotionally attach to all ten of these benefits of exercise, but our hope is that at least a few will move you towards taking your fitness more seriously.
Remember, your fitness, nutrition, and supplementation plan does not need to be tedious. It must, however, be a priority!
FYI…utilizing tools such as Intermittent Fasting and HIIT (high-intensity interval training) can, and will, provide incredible results in a fraction of the time most people perceive as necessary to “get fit”.
So, let’s get to it. Figure out WHY you want to live a longer, more joyful life…then ask us for help if need be! We are here to assist anyone who has truly DECIDED!
You only have one life to live, one body to live it in, so take care of it. Progress, not perfection. Good, better, best with your food intake and some form of movement daily. Get your nutritional foundation from food, supplement where necessary, and drink plenty of water. We are here to help so feel free to drop us comments or questions as often as you’d like and always consult your physician before making any changes to your diet or exercise regiment.
Live a 3D life…Decisions Determine Destinations!
About the Author
Bill Miller, Owner, Buf Bods by Bill
Bill Miller has been a full-time personal trainer for over 25 years. He holds a B.S. degree in Exercise Science from Cal Poly Pomona University. He has trained dozens of high school and college athletes, some of which have gone on to play professionally. You can reach Bill directly, via email at any time.
“Your personal fitness is my business!” – Bill